Saturday, January 9, 2010

Hello Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Tutorials For You!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season.

I have some new tutorials for you using my PTU (pay to use)
Scrap Kits available in all my stores.

The first tutorial is from Mary, (Country Bug).
She has used my Gothic Rose Kit to make this incredible tutorial.
Check it out!!!!

Photobucket

The next two Tutorials are by Bev, (Horse Play's Pasture).
Thank you so much Bev. These are absolutely gorgeous!!!

This tutorial is called Image of a Rose and uses my Hearts and Roses
Scrap Kit available for sale at all my stores.

Photobucket

Bev's next tutorial uses my Pretty & Playful Scrap Kit.
The tutorial is called Make Believe Land. You can find this
kit for sale at all my stores.

Photobucket

You can find these fabulous tutorials by clicking on the tags.

Thank you Mary and Bev!!
Hugs!!!!

No comments: