Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hey Everyone!!!

Well it has been a long time and a lot has happened since I last posted.  My life has been quite chaotic and I am so ready for things to settle down.  I have decided that I
will be leaving the stores I am currently with in September.  I do not have the time or the inspiration to commit to my stores right now and did not think it fair to stay and maybe not be able to fulfill my commitments to them.   Everything will be on sale in both stores for $1 from now until September 15.  I will be posting the occassional freebie here on my blog as the inclination and inspiration hits me.  Whether this will be scrapkits or posers -------who knows.  Thanks to all who have used my kits and left wonderful comments.  I truly do appreciate you all. 

Hugs Terry

1 comment:

LadyMauve said...

Best Wishes to you Terry. :-)